Sunday, April 17, 2005

Today I spent quite a few hours working on albums for my real web site. Once I figure out how I want to link to them, and maybe publishing *this* on that server, I'll provide some links. The album program I'm using is a little annoying (JAlbum), but it might just be that I don't know how to use it super well. So, there are some boring pictures included, and pics that won't rotate, etc. I think it's easy enough to skip the boring ones...plus, maybe they aren't boring to everyone. If anyone else knows of good web album software, let me know. I want to host them on a specific server, since I'm paying for the space!

Anyhow, if you need a song to perk you up, listen to Gigi D'Agostino's "The Riddle". We call it the Hobbit Dance Song around here. I've got a great little dance to go along with it, too. :)

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home