Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Do you shop at Amazon.com? I prefer Powells myself, but if they don't have the book I want, I head to Amazon. A does have a nice feature, they donate money to non-profits if you enter the page via a special route. A non-profit close to my heart (since I'm on the board of directors) is the Washington Coalition of Citizens w/Disabilities. So, if you shop at Amazon, please enter via http://www.wccd.org/. They need help! They provide services to PWD (people w/disabilities) so that they can live independently (i.e.-not in nursing homes). The link to Amazon is close to the top of the page, so it won't take much extra time for you. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juuurieeee! Tis I, Torgie. I do not have a blogger account, unfortunately, so I must post anonymously for now. Hurrah!

When I get a real bona-fide links page set up on my site I'll be sure to link you back like a good normal person. For now, I sleep! (1am)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home