Sunday, November 21, 2004

Yesterday I finished an excellent book: I, Lucifer. I tore through it in one day, and it was well worth staying up late and messing up my circadian rhythms for. See, God decided to allow Lucifer back into Heaven if he would live out the rest of the life of a mortal man (this particular man had just committed suicide). Lucifer agrees to a month-long trial period. Debauchery reigns supreme! There are lots of little jokes about Elton John, how Lucifer wishes he invented ice cream, what it's really like when a human is possessed, and so on. If you don't know your archangel trivia, you will when you finish this book. This book also happens to have a soundtrack, which I bought long before I had heard of the book. It is performed by the (real) Tuesday Weld. It is on my excellent scale as well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home