Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I just realized that the layout that I chose doesn't display subject titles. All this time spent creating witty little titles, and you don't even get to see them. Harrumph! I had posted a warning about the last entry being a "brain dump".

If I ever even suggest taking an evening class again, please remind me how much I do not enjoy returning to school in the evening and spending four hours there. Thank you.

Things that make me happy: Dagobar 59% dark chocolate bars, remembering to back up files both on my cruzer & a disk, hot black tea w/sugar, murg tikka, and vats of hand lotion at my disposal.

I'm taking the generic of Accutane, which is called "Amnesteem". Do you think it was named that because it provides amnesty for your self esteem (well, once it works, that is)? I'd like to know if you have other ideas behind that bizarre little name. I love drug names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home