Sunday, December 12, 2004

I told myself I was going to study all weekend for my math final on Tuesday, but so far that hasn't been true. I slept in, watched cartoons, watched 3 Discovery Channel specials about Egypt (it's like crack!), and finally started to get motivated to do homework. But then I received a few phone calls, and soon enough it was 1:00am and I was playing Pikmin with Bryant. Ross passed out for about 20 mins, heard Pikmin joy in the other room, and came to challenge us. I really like this 2-player option for Pikmin, it's lots of fun (and makes me crazy competitive). I must behave myself tomorrow & Monday, I'd really like to do well on my final. I also have that AutoCad project to finish, then I can concentrate on my portfolio....oh, I guess I'm just going to be busy for awhile.

I do have good news in that I managed to round up a bunch of really great people to write letters of recommendation for me. Yay for good contacts!! All of these I managed to get through what I like to call "natural networking", not that other form of networking that feels so artificial and manipulative. I hope the rest of you who are applying to school in any form are doing well with the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home