Thursday, February 08, 2007

Carousel

Just as I begin to feel like a normal person again, as the Sleeping Sickness finally slips away, in waltzes pain pain pain. I am actually considering going to the doctor to ask for pain medication, something I've yet to do in over 9 years of having serious pain now and then. It's bilateral, almost my whole left side (all the joints, and there are a lot, let me tell you) as well as my right hand. The cause may be the weather, which gives me hope that it will quickly go away. I just want to go back to normal life, working hard at school and actually feeling *good* now and then.


In between feeling rather angry, I've finished a few more books.
  • Fables: Animal Farm (collection of comics)
  • Like the Red Panda, Andrea Seigel
  • How Elizabeth Barrett Browning Saved My Life, Mameve Medwed
  • Lost and Found, Carolyn Parkhurst

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger emily said...

oh man, i am sorry you're in so much pain. that sounds awful. i hope it is just the weather and/or you get some good drugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home