Wednesday, January 31, 2007

T9 language?

I really need to learn how to use that autocomplete/T9 language on my cell phone. I usually write full sentences in my text messages, but I write really short statements because I'm typing all the words out (which most others aren't, I hear). I try to avoid the odd little abbreviations so popular with some. I like words!

R uses it, and he hasn't taught it some words yet, such as the proper spelling for our friend Bryant's name. So now, instead of Bryant, we talk about our friend Crycot. I don't know what it thinks he's trying to say, but Crycot is a great word. Say it, right now, out loud. Doesn't it have a nice ring to it?

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, you can teach it words? I dunno, I can barely hit the little buttons. I need 99 people to go in on an order of these: http://www.mobile.11-fingers.com/html/retro_brick.html

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

that is truly awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home