Sunday, November 26, 2006

Procrastination City

I've returned from NorCal just in time to hit a major rut in completing my studio project. I just can't focus on it. Homework is boring, yes?

Hope ya'll had a nice Thanksgiving. I enjoyed visiting with my niece & nephew, as well of the rest of the fam. I bribed the children with toys, Mom with tea, and Dad & Gram with dragon books. Woo!

I have had no social life to speak of lately, hence the lack of posting (things have been rather dull). This is partially due to lots of schoolwork, and also due to my exhaustion. I just don't feel up to planning anything, and it always seems that if I don't plan it just doesn't happen for me. I miss the days when invitations were flooding in!

Speaking of fashion, what's with all the empire waisted stuff lately? I look ridiculous in it since I'm sitting down...

Okay, this is headed nowhere. I promise to report back with wonderful news as soon as it happens. In the meantime, ponder this: link.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought college was supposed to up your social life, nobody told me that it's the opposite with grad school. Big ditto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home