Monday, October 16, 2006

9 years?!

I can't believe my 9th anniversary is coming up (accident, people, I'm not married!).
Traditional gifts for this year are pottery or willow, and the contemporary is leather.

I wish it was the aluminum year, because I want these: http://www.spinergy.com/Wheelchair/lightExtreme.html

There are no plans for a celebration, yet, but I really want to do something. Last year a friend hosted a big dinner party for me, but this year the date (Oct 28th) falls on Halloween weekend, so I'm sure most ppl will be at normal parties being crazy. I think a movie/cooking night or something would be fun, something smaller. Anyone interested? Its possible to combine a low-key earlier in the day celebration with something crazy at night, I'm just not motivated to plan it all. But I don't want to let the day go by without reflection.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed making those J for Julie cookies that year. That seems like a long time ago, at the olive garden. Your van was brand new.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I've got a class all day on the 28th, but I'm free in the evening. If you want to celebrate, I'll look for an appropriately ceramic gifty.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeepers, 9 years is like 1 more than 8. That's Halloween party night. Maybe you should all wear costumes.
Man that makes me feel old. 9 years, jeepers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home