Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fruity

www.produceoasis.com tells me that I should be able to acquire plums and/or apricots starting this month. I want them! Why can't I find them? I've been trying to eat local when possible, but this is for something special. If anyone in Eugeenie sees them (by Sunday), please let me know.

Listening to mopey-girl music (sung by mopey boys), but not feeling particularly mopey. I don't quite know how I'm feeling. I am fighting my inner hermit, my urge to cave-up and not leave the apartment. Trying my best.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger emily said...

according to the newsletter from my CSA farm in watsonville, the rain has been less than kind to orchards this year. they said to expect a later and less fruitful (sad pun intended) tree fruit season.

i know, sad. :(

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have the same address as the one you had when you gave it to me once? Did you know my birthday is a holiday in Hawai'i? I get a monday off to celebrate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home