Friday, June 09, 2006

It's all about me

I'm starting to get birthday presents, yay!! I'm still such a little kid in this aspect, I love my birthday. I think it's redeeming that I also love other people's birthdays, and gift giving as well as receiving.

One of these presents was a subscription to Netflix. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I've wanted this for quite some time since I don't have bad cable movies to watch. Please send me your movie recommendations, other than the two I rented this week, I haven't seen much at all.

Speaking of those rented movies, I highly recommend The Baxter. I thought it would just be a romantic comedy, and it is, but it's really clever and interesting. The second movie was The Dandelion, and I don't recommend it....I don't even think it's worth getting into, it just wasn't good.

Um...party on Sunday! Woo! If anyone in Eugene hasn't been invited yet, consider yourself invited, and let me know if you want to go.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger emily said...

woo! happy birthday!

i can do you one better than sending recommendations, though: friend me on netflix! :) the email address i use is emily (at) (my usual url).

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to get cheese and beer for my birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home