Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Barometric Pressure

I noticed it was cloudy and warmer today, but I didn't know what the weather was going to be like for the coming week. All day my bad elbow has been aching, but I didn't know why. It occurred to me that it might be the weather, and sure enough, when I checked out the weather, it's predicting rain. Damn that barometric pressure!

I feel like it might be ridiculous for someone who has chronic pain to live in an environment such as this. I've always lived in places with crazy weather, though, I'm not sure if I could get used to constant sun, or warmth. Do dry, yet cold, places have constantly shifting pressures?

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Bend. The higher elevation lends itself to less changes in the ole barometer. My knees from having a wee bit O' arthritis in my younger years can forecast Mother Nature for me. Take care. From the guy who almost wheeled off into the Moonset on a dark Halloween night with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home