Monday, February 20, 2006

What happened to Team Julie Grant?

Fun was had!

Better Faster Funner More (something like that) dominated Trivia Night at the Rogue...at least until our beer really kicked in around the 3rd round. But Tony walked away with a t-shirt, and we all got a few $$ off our bills. I hope to go again soon (week after this weekend?)! I even got to meet some nice new ppl (and I lost their phone number/email because I'm a jerk).

I also got a chance to talk to Tony about some drama that currently is only in my head, and I'm hoping to keep it there. Our little chat has helped keep it under control, and I am almost certain that it can be squelched. Sorry for the vagueness.

Last week my PT added a variety of ab exercises to my growing list of at-home activities. I even get to use my medicine ball! I'm going to be ripped in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home