Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just got home from enjoying The Decemberists. What a show! There was much rocking, and bouncing, and I met some nice people. Also got to exchange some hugs & madcrazy waving with Tony & Laura. I am proud of myself for taking the night off and feeling not guilt...since I finished the homework that is due tomorrow, I felt I was owed. Working on the one day at a time approach here, folks.

The article ran in the Daily Emerald about my bike. Hopefully something turns up. Working on getting the Register Guard to run one as well (no link for them until they comply!).

Halloweenie was lots of fun. I was Space Vixen, and I was accompanied by my Space Monster. We attended an okay party, and a fun party. We only stayed at the okay party for about 1/2 hour, so I must give it credit that it could have gotten better. The time there wasn't super fun, only a few ppl made any effort to talk to us. The fun party was filled with hugs & chatty folks, much better!

Friday was my 8 year anniversary of being injured. We celebrated with a "gourmet party"
(as one of the partygoers referred to it) hosted by Dima. She made salmon in puff pastry, shaped to look like little fish. They were all different, and all adorable. Many bottles of wine, lots of cheese, and many many other goodies were consumed. 8 years marks the pottery/bronze anniversary, but I received no pottery nor any bronze statuettes. I was so hoping. A few friends were invited that um...*ignored* my invitation. I followed up several times, and even issued personal requests (rather than a group email). I straight out mentioned how important it was to me. But no response. I think that's a pretty clear statement, eh? I didn't let them get me down, too many others who are super awesome around to let it. It does hurt, though.

Anyhow, I'm tired, and a little out of it. Must get more than 5 hours of sleep tonight.

Word.

3 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on acoustic electric guitar I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to this post, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about acoustic electric guitar. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at acoustic electric guitar. You never know you may find some good deals!

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding acoustic electric guitar and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Julie your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on acoustic electric guitar was way off when compared to this post and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for acoustic electric guitar for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really enjoyed it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, Spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home