Friday, October 21, 2005

I had a really bad night last night...I wandered out to say hello to my handcycle, and it was gone! Stolen, right out of the bike cage. See, handcycles aren't like normal bikes, you can't just go buy a $50 fun, "disposable" bike. This bad boy cost me $2000, I used the insurance money from my car accident to pay for it. After filing the police report, I called Ross, and finally broke down and lost it. I believe the phrase "I'm in a wheelchair, my life is hard enough!!" was used. Obviously thieves don't care. I think tomorrow I'm going to be going around town putting up fliers. I doubt I'll ever get it back, but hopefully I can prevent whomever has it from using or selling it.

I feel so violated. I'm actually more angry about this than I was when the scary zombie came after Ross & I.

I'll try for a fun post soon, I promise.

6 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw that shit up on Craigslist too. God must really be pissed at you but I still love you tons.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Julie said...

thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it. :) I had an interview w/the campus newspaper today, and I'm going to try calling the other newspapers soon.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was for real real, you should post it on Craigslist under bikes for sale and tell your story. Maybe someone will rat out their friend.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sexy, you should blog more so that I can read more spam.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not to say that you smam, but if you blog, they will spam.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Michelle M. Buchanan said...

A friend of mine with ms once said he can't have an electric chair because he had no way of getting it upstairs and no way to lock it up. To which I replied "who would steal your chair?" That's horrible and I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm convinced the world went to hell in handbasket. Bastards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home