Monday, February 06, 2006

I realize it's been much too long since I've written, and I've probably lost my 3 readers (holla!)...the whole point of this blog was to keep in touch with multiple ppl at one time since I rarely have time for email these days. We'll see what happens.

Last term ended well, although I was in survival mode (hunker down, eat lots of fat, sleep 3 hours a night) for the last month or so. I lounged resplendently during the break, visited Montana and California, and returned to conquer architecture school.

What I didn't count on was encountering lots of pain & injury, and having such a hard time getting around. Every night I went to bed thinking about how hard it was to keep going. I try to keep the complaints about being disabled unvoiced, so I needed more time before my return to bloggin'.

My studio class was dropped last week, and it was like the sun came out, the birds were singing, and there were high-fives all around. I actually did my first social activity of the term last weekend, and survived!

Once I am a bit closer to full strength I'll be doing some independent projects, without studio I have an extra 12-24 hrs of free time during the week.
I am going to attempt to learn to draw perspectives, how to use Vector Works, and to continue purging my apartment of clutter.

What have you guys been up to? Anyone out there still?

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been folding pizzas.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Tom-does it make you feel like a New Yorker?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

I've been avoiding the rain (Laura, via T's 'puter)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home