Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've got a bit of spring fever. I've been cleaning like an empty-nester with OCD, and working on overall improvement. Today it was the hair (super cute), and last weekend I purged a lot of the clothes I've had for years that just don't fit.

Tomorrow I have about 10 appointments, but at the end of the day I might have a new (to me) handcycle, a summer job, and I might just fall into bed still buzzed on my 4 bottles of cider.

I'm hoping that this is effectively channeling my mental drama & restlessness. Hope hope hope.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger emily said...

ooh, i saw a guy using a handcycle near my apartment the other day. it was trippy, but really neat. i hope you can get your hands on one!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep reading "handcyle" as "handicycle" and it makes me think of "Handi-Snacks" there has got to be something un-PC I could say about it but I'm drawing a blank. I like your new cut.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Well, on Jackie Chan (cartoon) one time Uncle said something about "hadi-capable". And it is a handi-bike, in some ways....

Ross always says that he wonders if it is un-PC to say "disabled vehicle", and what jerks those traffic newscasters are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home