Thursday, June 07, 2007

Needy

Please indulge my neediness for a moment. R just called to tell me that he is going to miss being here for my birthday, as his work needs him to be in Seattle. I have two finals that day, so I can't accompany him to Seattle...I'll just be sitting here all by my lonesome.

It's a really busy time for just about everyone, so I haven't tried to plan a party or anything. I would really like to do something, though.

I think dinner might be nice. Who wants to come over and cook me dinner? We can finish off all the party beer in the fridge, and there's some sparkly stuff floating around as well. As it gets closer to 6/11, though, I'd be more than happy to just have a bubble tea date or a nice text message. Heck, even a $1.50 movie would be nice!

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Boo! I won't be there until two weeks later, but I *will* be bringing birthday prezzies when I come! Unless you'd rather I mail them sooner?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Of course I can wait!
BY the way, R and I are very much looking forward to your visit.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! We are freshly back from georgia an hour or so ago. I still have the airplane hum in my brain. May all of tomorrow click into place. Clickity click goes my chant for you.

Oh - birthday book tip - the two books that still make me laugh and snort even are Confederacy of Dunces and The Peculiar Memoirs of Thomas Penman

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yo!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Love, the household of Graylaurenshire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home